28 Nisan 2009 Salı

şarkıların yüksek sesle söylenen kısımları

It aint gonna hurt now
If you open up your eyes
Youre making it worse now
Everytime you criticise
Im under your curse now
But I call it compromise
I thought that you were wise
But you were otherwise

-otherwise . morcheeba

I feel I wanna hold you, wanna tell you that you'll be alright
I'm helpless, it's gonna get us before we get this, I wanna kiss you goodbye
I miss you now

-i miss you now . stereophonics

And you want three wishes:
One to fly the heavens
One to swim like fishes
And then one you're saving for a rainy day
If your lover ever takes her love away

-three wishes . the pierces


Shoot myself to love you
If I loved myself I'd be shooting you

-fundamentally loathsome . marilyn manson

User friendly fucking dopestar obscene
Will you die when you're high you'd never die just for me

She says,
I'm not in love, but I'm gonna fuck you 'til somebody better comes along.

-user friendly . marilyn manson

can't even be your final polution
i wish i was the heartbeat of your destruction

-can't bee . moonspell

Well, I've been lying here
All alone
Wondering if you are
Ever coming home
I left on the light
By the bed
In case, you could come to call
What is wrong with me?
I said, to myself

-It was you . The Pierces


Sing it back to me (sing it)
Bring it back (sing it)
Sing it back (sing it)
Bring it back
Sing it back to me

-sing it back . moloko

I'd like to laugh at what you said
but I just can't find a smile
I wonder why you can't
I struggle with myself
hoping I might change a little
hoping that I might be someone I wanna be

looking out I want to know someone might care
looking out I want a reason to be there
cause I don't know what I've done to deserve you
and I don't know what I'll do without you

looking out I want to know some way might clear
looking out I want a reason to repair
cause I don't know what I've done to deserve you
and I don't know what I'll do without you

I can't see nothing good
and nothing is so bad
I never had a chance
to explain exactly what I meant

-nylon smile . portishead


Now that I've found you
And seen behind those eyes
How can I
Carry on

undenied . portishead


so when you need to say something, it's portishead

Hiç yorum yok: